Quote:

OK, I'm gonna say it. (Again...I've said it before)

Why doesn't anyone from Axiom ever let us...(arguably their most loyal fan base) know about these new products?

Maybe I'm incorrect about his, but it seems the EP-400 was the only product in the last few years that was "announced" to us. I'm not expecting "early insider information", but if they are going to be showing products such as their new amp and outdoor speakers at a trade show, can't they release some information to us via this site or at least a user's club mailing?

No, it's not like I have hurt feelings. I just don't understand their lack of marketing to their most ardent supporters. We find out about almost everything from some other source...

It's the one single area where I see Axiom falling flat on their face time after time after time….

Mark. Did you wake up on the wrong side of your bed today? Seriously, every company I know uses trade shows to show new products and "concept" products not yet disclosed. Its one reason I like going to shows. Also keep in mind this was not an audio or electonics show.

Some of these products are not yet ready for sale or we would see them at the webstore or discussed here. I also think you are being presumptious saying they aren't marketing to their most ardent supporters. They have already posted info on the W speakers and outdoor speakers and EP400. The amp has been delayed but it was neat actually seeing a prototype. The computer speakers were interesting .

I think I was one of the few people here who attended because I saw they had an exhibit at a design show . The only other electronics company at the show was Sony showing their sleek new displays and blueray players.

I dunno, I'm regretting posting my impressions.

John