Quote:

Mark with all due respect your on a big tangent to what is really going on. Time for a double espresso and some soothing tunes on your Axiom gear.

Not at all condescending.

Here is Alan mentioning almost a year ago that outdoor speakers will be in development "in the future". I didn't see any real "press release" on the Sherwood Newcastle line. I think the last mention anywhere on Axiom's amp was in an Audioholics article...I think someone here wondered recently if the amp was still forthcoming now that they're carrying Sherwood. Their new website was just mentioned in a post the other day by a forum member, not as a "release". I don't think anyone knew of computer speakers.

Listen John, I'm not going off on Axiom.... I've always been a huge supporter. I'm just expressing a dissatisfaction that they don't seem to have any path in place to announce products...it just seems to "happen" and we, likely their biggest supporters, almost always hear it through the grapevine...

Why you seem to feel it's necessary to be so condescending is beyond me. But I've never been known as a scrapper on these forums, and I don't plan to become one. I think the company needs improvement in this area, and I care enough to mention it. You don't feel that this area needs improvement.

Let's just walk away and agree to disagree.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::