Quote:

I see you went with the SVS SB12-Plus. I'm also considering that sub and will probably end up ordering it in the next day or so. What was the availability? It's received good reviews, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I seriously considered the Hsu VTF-2 MK 3 based on price as well as reviews, but I have very little room for a sub and the SB12 takes care of that problem.

Regards.

I picked the SB12-Plus in black vinyl because of its size and, of course, it's reputation. I know I'll likely have to fit it underneath an end table of undetermined size (i.e. yet to be purchased by my better half.)

I looked at the Hsu VTF-2 MK 3 and came VERY close to just getting it, but at the last minute I figured the risk of coming in under the WAF was too great. I'm batting 1000 on this project and didn't want to blow it.

Anyway, I just got a UPS tracking number on the SB12-Plus, so I'm guessing the availability is good. The website shows the "rosewood" color out until sometime in April.

Back to Axiom, I think one of the main reasons I bought Axiom (I listened to Monitor Audio, Paradigm, Definitive) is the Axiom community expressed via this forum. It's so much like a family. Comradery, free exchange of ideas and opinions, and yes, even a little bit of bickering. Makes for a perfect family dynamic. It sets my mind at ease that I've made a good, solid, and long lasting choice on some high quality gear.

Ken. VaSSallo Series M60v2, VP100v2, QS8v2 SVS SB12-Plus