abbub, if you ran an auto calibration feature with the Denon, try doing it manually, though using the Denon pink noise tones.
The auto calibration features are sometimes not so great.

In the past i have done calibrations using my Onkyo tones and a S&V test disc. The settings were nearly identical although i had noticed one of my speakers was at least adjusted an extra dB upward or downward compared to the others using the S&V disc, yet while using the Onkyo tones adjustments were made but slightly different from the S&V disc setup.
This is likely due to the source itself. Since each dvd may be mastered in somewhat different ways, you may find that some movies will be louder, some softer, some will have more prominent centre dialogue, etc.
As such, using a dvd test disc will setup your system to be equal from speaker to speaker as best as it can for dvd utilization. Since we also watch satellite and listen to cds, using that test disc may not be the best method for calibrating your system, though it should still provide a balanced playback.
In the case that you use more than dvds, just use the tones from the Denon directly and do the calibrations manually rather than allowing the auto function to set things up. This will still provide a balanced sound reproduction from your system even though the values obtained by this method may be slightly different from the dvd test disc results.

In the end, if you feel that one channel sounds louder and more prominent than others, adjust it up or down a notch until playback sounds balanced to you. The first time i setup my system i did not own a sound meter. After i purchased one i only needed to make one small adjustment. Your ears are still pretty good in determining close approximations in this regard.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."