Thanks for your reply, yes, I think the Logan system is out for sure. I've read somewhere that I should dedicate atleast 1, 15amp breaker just for the home theatre. As for running the speaker wires through the walls I had intentions of running them to banana plug face plates. By your response it sounds like you don't agree? What would you suggest?
I've been looking into sound insulation this afternoon. I've heard that you brace the studs a little different to stabalize them a bit more. (metal strip inbetween the stud and drywall) Lots of decisions to make, we'll be taking our time doing this, I want a half decent room, but am not looking to spend 10's of thousands of dollars.
I've been playing with possible floor plans for the basement and am thinking about breaking the basement up into basically 3 rooms; laundry/furnace room, rec room and theatre room which could be about 10X15 feet. But we'll see, I originally wanted 1rec/theatre room, but that would be a little more difficult to put speakers into.
Oh, one last thing, I finally went down to a retailer who sells axiom and got too listen to the M3's.....I'm sold!