Welcome Dan,

Fronts: My usual recommendation would be to buy as much Axiom speaker as you can afford. In your case however, I can't see where you could possibly install your M60s without tripping over them. So you are into either the architectural series or bookshelves. The drawback in my opinion with the architectural series has to do with music. I don't believe you can toe them in to get a good image/soundstage. This is not an issue with movies of course because you would have a center speaker. My choice would be bookshelves mounted on the wall with a full metal bracket. This would allow you to toe them in for a good soundstage. I would place both speakers on the crown moulding. I would install the right just above the door centre-line and the left a similar distance away from the left wall. I would then angle them down and toe them in a bit (you'll have to experiment with the toe-in).

Centre: One VP150 should be adequate. I would mount this above the TV and angle it down. The reason I don't recommend the W150 is because I don't think you can angle it and that may turn out to be a problem for you eventually.

Surrounds: I could be wrong but you may actually be better off with the same speakers as the fronts for your surrounds. I would mount these on the crown moulding with the full metal bracket so that you can experiment with the angles. The reason I think you're better off this way is because I'm not sure you can really take advantage of the QSx design given your configuration. I'm worried that you won't get a good surround effect. Maybe others can comment on this.

Sub: Since you plan on watching movies, regardless of what speakers you get, you need a sub. I would get a 350 or equivalent for your room size. Some may say that it's only a bedroom but that doesn't matter. In your case, you are choosing to make your bedroom your AV room also.

Good luck and post pictures when ready.