Quote:

"The Polk will rule the Axiom, just by specs it looks like it will. I would take a 20 pounds speaker over an 8 pounder anyday.

I'm no speaker expert - I just come here for kicks and giggles.

But I do know people. And this is the only forum I've become a regular on because the people here are as a whole (and even as individuals!) intelligent, good-natured, and witty.

As others have said, if the guy quoted above hasn't even heard Axioms, how much credence can you give him? How do we know he's not in middle school? Why does his opinion matter? Question authority, and as someone's sig here says/once said, "Question those who claim to know it all." Does heavy automatically mean good? I could make a 1000 pound speaker. Would it win all the comparos?

One of the most common words I use in my description of my teenage patients is "Overconfident". You know, where your confidence exceeds your capability and judgment? From this little snippet, this guy sounds a lot like one of my cocky teenage patients who cannot distinguish between his rectal aperture and a hole in the ground.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.