I really hate to get this started as I know there are so many on the other side of this issue.

wid, if you want to read this page in Klaus's website it discusses the initial break-in period of their amps and the Symphonic Line. Once fully broken in you don't have to leave them on all the time, however, there will be a short period if you do where the amp will need to warm up and re-charge itself.

http://www.odysseyaudio.com/setup_tweak.html

Again, I know there are the book smart people that are on the other side of this issue. I guess I'm going to put my faith in the designers of these amps that are still in production today, since their inception in the 70's. They have to be doing something right to offer a 20year transferable warranty.

They also are not on this bandwagon like most electronic brands today where they have to keep coming out with all these gadgets, and bells and whistles, just to compete with the other 1,000 companies. Yeah, some of their boards/guts have changed over the years, but for the most part their simple, proven design has past the test of time.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85