I'm looking to replace my 11 year old grill, and I saw one on sale (pretty much everyone is running sales now) for a good price. Consumer reports rates it pretty high too.

Does anyone have any experience with one of these?

It is the Aussie Bonza 4 series model 7462.

►DUAL FUEL - COOK WITH GAS OR CHARCOAL
►48,000 BTUs
►815 square inches of cooking surface
►4 porcelain coated cast iron burners
►Heavy-duty, porcelain coated cast iron grids and warming racks
►Porcelain hood and bowl
►Polyurethane coated hardwood cart
►Matchless ignition system
►Built-in heat indicator
►Easy clean drip pan

I like the size, the cast iron (even if it is porcelain coated), and the fact that it can do charcoal (which I have been unable to do since tailgating in college) as well as gas with one grill.

I've heard that most places sell this grill for about $400, but I can get it on sale for $269 right now locally.

Aussie Grill Link

It doesn't have a side burner, but our grill now has one and in 11 years, I have never used it.

PS. I don't want to spend more than this. I know I can get a Holland grill and pretty much bake a cake in the thing, but I can't spend that type of money right now.

Thanks for any thoughts on this. I am hoping to be grilling on a new grill for this weekend's "Guy's Movie Night"... Sorry, I know most of you fall into the category of a "guy", but unless you get an invitation from me, you can't come, so don't bother driving all the way to Iowa. I'm not even inviting the other Iowans on the forums (Sirquack is the closest at about 15 miles away, and even he isn't invited. (sorry man))...

So back to the grill. Let me know your thoughts.

Farewell - June 4, 2020