Ok, My Sanyo Z2 is one month past its 3 year warranty period, however, it has very low hours, under 500hrs.

First I want to tell you a little about my setup. I'm using a HTPC that I built myself. It has an Nvidia 6600GT card with HDMI output. I purchased a 25ft DVI/HDMI cable from Monoprice since my Z2 had a DVI input. I use TheaterTek DVD software to watch movies.

For a year or so things have been great, however, over the last month or so I occasionally get some weird vertical lines when Windows XP comes up on the screen.

The vertical lines are about 10 pixels wide each and are not evenly spaced across the screen. It basically looks like a bunch of vertical stripes on the screen, some slightly darker than the others, and they alternate across the screen.

When I first noticed them, they seemed to go away after the projector had been on for some time. Lately, they seem to stay up all the time.

I found a post on AVSforum where a guy talked about having to unplug his projector before turning it on to get rid of some lines he had. The other night this did work for me, but tonight they are back.

They are really noticable during light or light blue colored scenes during a movie, and when I have my Windows XP desktop up.

What really sucks is that my warranty just expired 1 month ago. However, I'm hoping that with such low hours (444) sanyo might work with me.

I'm just trying to figure out if it could be the cheaper HDMI/DVI cable from monoprice?

I may have to get my Panasonic S97S HDMI DVD player back out and hook it up again to rule out the HTPC also....

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85