Quote:

I'm soooo jealous, that's the exact setup I want.

Sorry to bring out the jealousy in anyone

I will say that upon close inspection of all the speakers I did find a little surface damage to the EP500 on the top, back, right hand corner. It looked as if something was dropped on the very corner point. No MDF or vinyl was missing but an area about 1/8" wide by 1/2" long was hanging loose. So a little Elmers wood glue and 5 minutes later you can barely see anything was ever wrong.

I am not complaining though because I did buy from the warehouse and they do say that there could be minor blemishes. But when you consider that I saved a good chunk of money... I guess a little chunk of damage is warranted. I am unable to find any other issues with all of the rest of the speakers.

The biggest bummer is that I still have not had the time to get any of them hooked up!!!!
Hopefully tonight will be the night!

I do have one question though...: Since I will be using the T mounting brackets for the QS8's and it is recommended that the bracket be mounted to a stud in the wall...how does one snake the wires into the access hole in the T bracket when the bracket has a stud right behind it running down the very middle???

"Tis better to desire that which you do not have, than to have that which you do not desire!"