I will post the first two pictures shortly; drawings of the Home Theatre and the Family Room.

Here is how it all started . . . it was almost three years ago when I joined Axiom. Ian is a very generous person and right from the start he gave me a pair of speakers to listen to music and movies on his Axiom creations. And, once in a while, he would send me additional speakers to test and evaluate. Soon, I had to face the fact that I needed, if not a dedicated room at least a decent one for these products. I also wanted so much to be part of the proud Axiom owners who invite people to listen to their system.

So at first, I tried to re-arrange our living quarters to make it a possibility; I had the blessings of my wife (what an exceptional woman!). As much as we tried, it was rapidly clear that we had insurmountable hurdles to bring my project to maturity. So we then ponder between selling our house to build a new one or to buy an existing one or to build an extension to our home and all possible scenarios in between.

Here we are two years later with what we think was and still is the best solution; an extension to our home . . .

Last edited by Jc; 09/30/07 10:43 PM.

jc