Originally Posted By: jakewash
I don't think I have ever seen a specific sub cable for in wall use and no you can't joint hem unless in an accessible junction box. I think you could just use RG - 6 coax cable for your sub cable and then termminate it at the box with an F type to RCA adapter in a wall plate.

Plates to come after drywall finished and painted.

The cable that I linked to originally is a 50 footer and is CL2 rated for in wall use.

Regarding the j-boxes. Make sure you get low voltage boxes, with open backs, they are much easier to work with (trust me, I know).

Edit: Zarack, you can get next day air from monoprice.com for $35...even at that price, the 50 footer is worth it. I would suggest getting a 6 footer of the same cable for when you get a wall plate up...you should look around the site and see if oyu need any other types of A/V cables and bundle it all into the same order.

Monoprice also has this statement on their main page "California Overnight Sunrise, delivered on the next business day before 2:00 PM Pacific Time for Only $7.50 Flat upto 10LBs, is available for CA, and Reno, Las Vegas, Pheonix, and Tucson in NV and AZ. Please consult the Service Area and ZIP Code Guide for additional information."

Last edited by Hutzal; 10/12/07 02:11 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com