hey,
been gone for awhile but just went for the trade in plan. upgrading from ep175-->ep500 and vp100-->vp150. \:\)
still keeping M22 and QS4 for now.

anyway, I been wanting to replace my toshiba dvd player. it freezes way to much and skips the first couple of seconds on audio cd's.

I read lots of good things about oppo, but I have a denon 2807 and would like to mate up with that for aesthetic reasons. I dont mind spending an extra $100 bucks or so to get a match, but i dont want to go backwards on quality also.

So my question is: Does anyone have an opinion on the Denon DVD-1940CI. It is fairly new and replaces the DVD-1930. the list price is $369. here is a link.
http://www.usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/3560.asp

originally i was considering an oppo, hadnt nailed down which model. I hear so much good about oppo, but really would like to match up with another denon. I would be using hdmi through the denon 2807 and viewing on a sharp 52" lcd model Sharp-LC-52D62U.
i dont currently have any sacd or dvd-a, but would like to be able to use them. I mainly watch dvd's, burned dvd content, and listen to audio cd's. the usb/card reader features of some models arent important, as i have a htpc hooked to the denon 2807 anyway.

tia

Randy

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4