Originally Posted By: Zarak
So let me get this straight...your fiancee is a she, and you were able to use drooling and speakers in relation to her all in the same sentence?

No wonder you are getting married to her!

She used to do retail installs of home theater gear, so none of this is foreign. I could have brought home those giant B&W cornucopia-looking monsters, and she wouldn't have cared about their looks or size. (if anything she might have wondered why i paid that much for them, tho)

But anyway, yes.. she's recommended the speakers to several of her friends already. (especially the ep600... can you even believe this? a woman telling people about this huge f'n thing? \:o ) So when she was browsing around the store area she was pretty excited by the PC speakers, so will probably be bringing down a set once they expand the Audiobyte line to 5.1.

A possible workaround might be to do two QS4's in the office, then have both PCs split them as their rears. The desks sit across the room from each other, and we almost never both have a surround app going at once. But i should slow down a little bit, already having snagged the 80/600 and the a1400-8 this year. :-P