I just, and I mean Just.. put in an order for a pair of brand new QS8 surrounds. I have been a member of this forum for well over a year but had yet to own some Axioms. Now I do. I'm replacing some Energy Pro .5 bookshelves currently sitting on top of 42inch Plateau metal stands as surrounds with the wall mounted QS8s. I've read so much about these speakers that I am very anxious to get them and put them up / listen to them. I have always felt that my bookshelves on stands did not produce the envelopping sound that I craved.. it took me a long while, mainly to convinced the wife. that I needed to replace them with the QS8s.. originaly, I also wanted an EP500 as well, but that was " What? you already have a sub.. bla bla bla.." you know the drill.. so the Surrounds first.. then I'll save up for the sub myself and get it in the summer time..

I am very happy to finaly be a part of the Axiom Owner's club.. even if it's just a pair of surrounds :-)

Riker

Acoustic Zen Adagio, Veritas center, Axiom EP500, QS8s, Anthem AVM20, MC20,Adcom GFA7400