I know exactly how you feel. I ordered some M80's, QS8's, and vp150 center in the walnut coffee wood finish. Just received them today. My wife was home when fedex dropped them off. I couldn't wait to get home from work. When I got home and saw one of the boxes to the M80's I about crapped! The whole bottom of the box looked like it was put in a grinder and the styrofoam was exposed with a small piece of one flap still attached and the rest of the bottom completely ripped off!!! It looked like fedex tried to tape it up with clear shipping tape as it was all over the bottom of the box. I immediately went from being happy to pissed as hell. I got it out of the box and looked it over with a fine tooth comb. It looks like it survived it's rough ride as I couldn't find any damage to it. All other boxes looked good. I got them hooked up and they sound great. I guess I'm not going to worry about it. I got lucky. Axiom needs to double box the M80's or any of the tower speakers as they are too heavy. These custom wood finish cost way too much not to. I still can't believe the box was tore up that bad. Hope you get your issues resolved.