Originally Posted By: SRoode
I saw the Vienna Acoustic Grand Mozarts in Best Buy (Magnolia) a couple of weeks ago. If I remember right, they were 2x the price of M80s, and did not sound 1/2 as good (at least to me)

They are around $1200.00-$1400.00 right now around here, and they do sound good to me, of course their room is better than mine, and the recordng they were playng, some kind of acoustic jazz sounded terrific...
I can not compare them with the M80's as they do not carry Axioms there... ;\) ...and to compare two different speakers in two different room is rather silly...But a friend of mine have the Grand Beethovens, and trust me that I like them better in their room, that what I hear here from the M80's...but I do not worry about that, as they cost three times as much, at least, and his room is better than mine as well...

Originally Posted By: sirquack
If you want sound better than the m80's, get some Bose cubes.

Don't be sarcastic, we all know that we can do better than Axioms, of course, all depends on preference, taste, and money...

Last edited by Sovkiller; 04/30/08 01:18 PM.

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!