Sorry folks, used the wrong word's. " I am hoping that a axiom line of inwalls are available buy the time I construct my HT/music room". Just to let you know, the speakers that are on the top of my list so far (that have the highest WAF, that fit into my building plans, that don't require holes in the front walls, that can be enclosed in a small cabinet if desired, that can be mounted in the 16" space below my planned 65"TV and above my row of cabinets, that will be the same speakers across the front sound stage, etc, etc) are the Atlantic Tecnology FS-5000, with 2-IWTS 10eSR in wall surround rears. If I use there subs, it would be two of their 10e CSB corner subs or two of their box type 422sb subs.

This is so much fun. I am also looking quite seriously at the Emotiva line of separates. I am a little confused with what they have and don't have at the moment, as they are changing the lettering of the components, Going by what is on the opening page of the website I would probably go with the MMC-1 or new UMC-1/MPS-2 combo $2400, this would give me everything I needed for years to come. 2nd choice will be the LPA-1/MMC-1 or new UMC-1 combo $1200, and 3rd choice is the XPA-5/MMC-1 or new UMC-1 combo $1500.

I chose the LPA-1 as 2nd choice because it will produce 6 channels at 125 WPC.

Until later,

Mcd