I love dogs. All dogs really but I still place dogs into three categories. It more or less refers to their size but basically you have Yappers, barkers and woofers. I prefer the woofers, then barkers but I can still come to make friends with a yapper if he has been trained not to do it too often.

I agree with Pmbuko, all breeds have their own natural tendencies but in the end, the owner is responsible for their behavior.

On the darker side, is the dog still out there? Just a couple of weeks ago there was a tragic death of a lady in her home. Sad part was she was sitting in her window for days and no one noticed that she hadn't moved or payed attention to the dog barking to be let out. Finally someone figured out she had been in the window too long (or finally decided to care as this person had 'social issues') but by then it had been several days and the poor dog was not in good shape.

Not an urban legend, I know her childrens' adopted parents. The good news is that they have now also adopted the dog whom the children had always missed.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.