Alright, not looking to get flamed, or create a mass pounding, BUT? Has anyone ever compared the Axioms to the Fluance line? I priced out two setups one with an Axiom line and one witha Fluance line. Also added an SVS sub to both setups. The Axioms come in at almost 600.00 more give or take. Mostly more. This is to be my FIRST HT system. I have been here asking around and reading ALOT! But, I am cautious in the spending. I have not spent since buying my first Infinity Infintessimal system 11+ years ago. I was first considering the M22's then leery due to the fact I would require stands, with two kids, ah, shying away. Then I thought the M50's, not a lot of good heard here. The M60's may be a bit high for me. Then the center, the VP100 is liked/disliked. Justify in the purchase of the 150? Then the Q8's Q4 debate. All I know is that I received a YAMAHA RX-V2400 as a gift, and now it needs some brothers and sisters to round out the HT family. Again room size is 14 x 13. Seating is 10'8" away from TV, center channel and fronts. I know this is a biased, rightfully so, forum, but I like a little controversy to get creative juices flowing.
Alright fire away at me, I can take it. Why else would I ask!! No matter what I do need....2 Fronts...Center...surounds...sub. My Infinity sub is not working correctly so I would need to replace. As are 1 of my original Infinity satellite speakers. No help there. What do the many minds here think!!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!!