OK, I have my little 61" RPTV and Axiom HT setup....which is why my wife and I havent gone to the theatre for a couple years until last night when we saw the Indiana Jones movie at the theatre.

Stood in line for 15 min to use the automated ticket machine, then stood in line for 45 min. to get the popcorn, pop and choc bar deal I prepayed for in the machine. Finally get to the counter and instead of the Hershey or OHenry bar advertised all they have is a pack of licorice and the zit faced manager says "sorry, that's all we got".

After getting into the theatre 15 min late, I find I only missed around 3-4 min of the opening, but my wife could only get seats in the 2nd row. I dont know about the optimal distance graph, but I'm pretty sure sitting 20 ft away from a 100 ft wide screen isnt it. So, the pic looked a little soft and my neck hurts from having to stare upward for 2 hours.

Sorry for the rant, but the short of it is...instead of spending $100 on a movie, babysitter and chiropractic appointment to be left uncomfortable and inconvenient, spend the $$ on some good HT gear and watch from your HT room.

I could have used that $100 on my new VP150