Hey guys,

I haven't been here for awhile, short story is that I am now back from Vietnam. My wife and I went there for a month with some friends of ours and had an amazing time. I highly recommend the trip to anyone that has a desire to explore Asian culture.

I am pretty busy right now, after Nam we moved to LA where we are now unpacking boxes, and buying all the stuff we need to live here. We basically sold everything in Calgary and will buy it all again. I just did my first USA electronics order with Amazon for a Samsung LN46A550, man I love living down here!!!

I will be ordering some Emotiva stuff, along with M80s in the future...I think I am going to wait for the HG Cherry christmas promo to pull the trigger on the M80s, we'll see how long I can hold out!!

now for some pics, sorry if they have the scroll thing on them...I am too lazy to resize them...These are all from the city of Hue and the perfume river.

EDIT: I guess I can't post pics from a blog...I'll try and upload some pics of my trip in the next week or so, but I can't make any promises.

I still have to go through my 1500 photos and upload them to an online album or something.

Take it easy guys, its good to be back. I start school at Musicians Institute in Hollywood in about a month!

-Robb.

Last edited by Hutzal; 08/25/08 03:21 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com