Originally Posted By: spiffnme
I had M22's and loved them. Then I got some M60's and there is simply no going back. The M22's a terrific, but the M60's just do everything the M22's do, just bigger and better.

+1

I actually still have my M22s, paired with my SVS sub in my basement. They're great as always. But the M60s provide that extra bit of fullness to everything that I always felt I was missing with the M22s. The M60s blend wonderfully with my Outlaw EX sub.

Frankly, I consider the M60 to be such a slam-dunk of a speaker--as someone who loves the Axiom sound, but also likes "warmer" sounding speakers, the M60 is perfect for me, as it provides all of the Axiom attributes that I have grown accustomed to, but with some warmth to the sound as well. I'll give up a bit of the forwardness of my M22s for the all-around package of the M60s.

Mind you, I also have M3s up in my office (just 2-channel), and man are those perfect for that application. Whether playing a DVD, or music, or whatever else, the M3s are so good on their own, and provide ample bass. Just a great speaker.

Sorry to hear about your troubles James.