Originally Posted By: jakewash

2nd concussion - Rugby, one of the forwards came down the line just as I was knocked down from a line and his knee caught me in the temple.

I’ve noticed more players are wearing rugby helmets these days. Our scrum half in the Accra RFC quit playing in Scotland and moved to Africa to farm chickens because his doc told him that another concussion and he’d be lucky if he could sit up and drool on himself. He still couldn’t give up playing.

Originally Posted By: pmbuko

First and only concussion: Mountain biking for the first time, summer after freshman year of high school (I was 15). I went down a hill and didn't use my breaks enough or lower my seat. It was fun until I hit the rut at the bottom. Front tire went perpendicular and my head, and collarbone hit the handlebars. Fortunately, the bike helmet and collarbone took the brunt of the damage.

My bicycle accident wasn’t so cool as yours.

I was racing a friend home from work and came upon an area with broken glass. While looking down I noticed a pole coming up to one side. Thinking it was a speed limit sign I veered over some to miss it. Turned out to be a huge “Do Not Enter” sign and I split the difference between the poles holding it up. When I came to the bike was a good 100 feet down the road and I was covered in blood. First and only ever nosebleed and had a headache for a week.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1