Plasma have always done better with fast motion, it's only recently that LCD has doubled the refresh rate to 120HZ which almost completely mitigates the orinigal issues with 60hz LCDs.

I did go in and watch some fast moving pictures and some sports on the LN52A750 and I could not discern any blurr whatsoever.. so, I'm good with that and if only Future Shop had some of them in stock, I could finaly buy the TV. It retails (in Canada) for $3200CA and they have it on right now for $2399.. quite the savings and at that price, I have not seen anything that matches the PQ of that set.

Just ordered an HDMI cable and some MultiChannel Audio cables from BlueJeans.. this will allow me to hook up my new Pioneer BD player to my new, if I ever get it, samsung TV using HDMI and Analog to my Anthem AVM20 pre-pro (which does not have HDMI).

It's getting there.. slowly but surely.. looking forward to having it all setup and running as it should.

Acoustic Zen Adagio, Veritas center, Axiom EP500, QS8s, Anthem AVM20, MC20,Adcom GFA7400