I did get the okay from Axiom to post this fundraiser.

I am participating in a wheelchair relay to raise money for a great cause. The Canadian Paraplegic Association is an amazing organization. They have helped me immensely, whether it be assisting with my initial transition from the hospital to my home, setting me up with therapists etc. in my community, they purchased my electric front door operator, front door intercom, and the most important thing that they did (thanks to Heather Hollingshead) is help me get attendant care, without which I wouldn't be able to live in my own home; I'd be living in a complex and I would have far less freedom than what I do now. They have also been an excellent resource for information and guidance; I don't know where I would be without them.

I know this is specifically Canadian, but I also know there are many good people on this forum that would be willing to help out regardless.

Please sponsor me and help make a difference. Together, with your support, we can reach and even surpass our fundraising goal!!

Here is a direct link to my page where you can make a donation and learn more about the event.

Thank you very much everyone. If you would like to know anything more about the organization etc., feel free to ask.

Oh yes, you do get a tax receipt for any donation over $5, but I don't know if it works for US residents.

Cam

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.