My wife and I watched it last night. Good movie, quite cute and Pixar has done another amazing job. I had read the threads both here and other places about the dialog not being quite up to spec, so I was ready. Watching on our Energy Take 5 system (wife has made me promise to wait until Xmas for the yet-to-be-decided M22's or M60's...) w/ Pioneer Elite 43TX receiver in THX surround mode. That said, we didn't experience any dialog problems. I did notice when it started, my receiver reported a "Dial Norm -7", which I'm pretty sure has to do with the dialog normalization that's encoded into the DVD, and -7 is quite a bit negative. The only other movie I've watched where it did this was a -3. Maybe that has something to do with it? Anyway, I did think that when the baby sea turtle is explaining how to exit the ocean current to Marlin and Dorie that he's hard to understand, but since Marlin immediately says, "I think you're trying to tell me something but I have no idea what you just said!" (or something like that) leads me to believe that you're not *supposed* to comprehend what the baby sea turtle said completely.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office