Originally Posted By: Zimm

I am so jealous. I talked to one of the pilots after and he could hardly hold back the grin when talking about the jet. Got a great picture (in terms of experience, not quality) of a 3-generations flight: F22, f-16, and p-51. Good stuff.

Nice pictures! Cool that you got to be that close up. No matter how cool the F22 looks it still amazes me how small the F16 is.

I better clarify something from my poor wording earlier. I didn’t get to fly on the F22 though I have been up on a 2 seat F16. The support missions I was referring to were refuel missions. I did get to see them in flight from about 25 feet away while refueling. For the record I have absolutely no pictures of that. ;\)

Once I move if I can find the disk (packed away) I will post some other in-flight refueling pictures of the Thunderbirds, B2s etc…and as long as the unit markings aren’t visible I have a short video of one of our planes doing a low level pass at and air show in Chile. Having a 707 fly directly over your head at 50 feet is actually more impressive than a fighter.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1