Hey Dan:

I might just take you up on that!

Here's what I'm thinking, and I'd appreciate ANY advice to tell me whether or not I'm off-track here. I throw myself on anyone's mercy. I'm ignorant. I'm not worthy. I hired a guy the first time around so I wouldn't have to learn this stuff. I don't really think I want to use the same guy.

I'm considering buying a Template, and like this one in particular. So I don't have to take time learning this stuff, I'm thinking I'd like to hire someone who knows this stuff to "oversee" the project. Paying someone else for 5 hours time beats me spending two weeks trying to figure out what the acronyms mean.

So I buy this template, my new web guy says he needs content for the various pages...logo, photos, video clips and text. I find out if my current hosting company supports it.

If I want to replace a photo in one of the galleries, will it likely be a simple as uploading a new photo with the same file name into a folder to replace the existing one?

Any thoughts on the site above? I like the fact that it already has sections for still photos and video, and it has some style, yet the navigation, to me, is straight forward. I really like this one as well, though I would have to add a page or modify something to show video clips and samples.

I'm not looking for tech support here...just wondering if pursuing the templates is even a good direction for me.... I've been embarrassed by my current website for so long, I've stopped other forms of marketing because I don't want potential clients to see it!

I'm also looking for "civilian" opinions on the two sites above!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::