Alright, after spending a few private hours with Mel's pics, I have a question: Why doesn't Axiom have a Halo Product that incorporates the EP 800 and M80's? [Insert concept pic from Mark.] If you look at my current favorite speaker in terms of concept and execution, you can easily see that Axiom could provide a $8K to $10K speaker pair that rivals the $30K to $100K crowd in every way short of ground-breaking cabinetry. As you can see from the more-detailed web page, they use three (3) 10" subs with a mid-range head to make a stunning speaker that apparently sounds pretty darn good too. The Music.

The Axiom sound quality is already proven, and value is already the hallmark, now reach a new market. Mel's set up is primed for a combined Axiom Product and he is not alone. Hey Ian, name it the Axiom "Zimm" (really speaks for itself right!) and I'll sell you the idea for free! Otherwise, I'll have Mark glue an M80 to EP800 and compete directly.

Edit: My intellectual property counsel tells me it might have been short sighted to offer the idea to the universe without protecting it first. Anybody know how to delete a post. Dooh!

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire