Originally Posted By: jakewash
I use a Belkin PF60 more because I like the look, pure eye candy, and can monitor the voltage fluctuations in my area than any benefits I have seen or heard.

I AM a sucker for things that 'measure', especially with a digital display! Think Homer: "Oooooooh, number on display..." (drool)

I checked the PF60 out. Very cool. But at $600, not so cool. At $120, oooh, maybe. ;o)

Peter and Jay, What amps do your respective AVR's draw at max levels? What is the maximum total amp draw with AVR and all other units that would be on at the same time?

Many have said we should have one or two dedicated 20 amp circuits to run our HT off of. But if this and most SP's have 15amp breakers, What is the use of a 20 amp circuit? Also, to use a second dedicated circuit, you'd need two SP's. Are they saying you spring for two high end SP's or relegate some equipment to a cheaper SP? Hmmmmn. Me wonders.

Seems with your amp draw readouts for individual banks and all banks, you could put this question to rest. \:\)

EDIT: I see PF60's are about +/- $225 w/ shipping (new) buy it now price on Ebay.

Last edited by davekro; 04/27/09 05:40 PM.

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."