Welcome to the forum Adam.

I would give them a listen before doing anything. I’m not sure what you mean by a “pinched” surround but as long as it’s not torn or impairing the movement of the cone it’s not likely to cause a problem. As for the creases, if they are on the dust cap (dome in the center of the speaker cone) they shouldn’t effect the sound, however, if they became separated from the cone they will likely make a buzzing sound at certain frequencies as the dust cap vibrates against the speaker cone.

If when you listen you think you hear something abnormal or just want to test things out you could swap out the 2 questionable 5.25 drivers on the VP150 for the ones on each of your M60s. If the abnormal sound follows the driver then you can replace it.

If a driver is bad or you just want peace-of-mind then replacing the driver is simple. Just undo the 4 screws holding the driver to the cabinet, unhook the 2 wires and do the opposite to install the other driver. When I replaced one awhile ago the clips on the wires were even sized so you couldn’t hook them up wrong and accidentally reverse the phase of the driver. I’m not sure what a 5.25” drive cost but as mentioned above just call Axiom and I’m sure they will be very helpful as always.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1