I have sort of a similar situation developing, but not exactly. In my livingroom I built a small room (6 1/2 feet wide by 3 foot deep) to house all of my DVD's, CD's and loose wire. My 65 inch TV hangs on the outer wall, and all my electronics (reciever, DVD player, dual computers, etc...) are built into a cabinet over the TV. At the very bottom of the 'closet' is a rectangular cut-out where the EP800 will sit. The subwoofer will be inside the room facing out. It will not be attatched to the walls at all, but I am very curious as to how much vibration it's going to create. The walls are very sturdy, so I'm not worried at all about the thing falling apart or anything like that, but I do wonder if I'm going to be constantly picking up movies off the floor everytime I turn the music on. I also wonder if the vibrations will effect the TV at all? It weighs a good 120 pounds, so it's fairly solid, but the power of the 800 may just prove a bit inconvenient at times... we'll see.

I'm already plannning on having to reinforce parts of the wall once I get the EP800 in there and working it's magic. It will be a learning curve I'm sure. But what would life be without trial and error fun times such as these???

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD