well I'm not really sure about that, but I just felt like being dramatic, the fedex tracking says my vp100 has been delivered, well the UPS man came today with some vitamins but no fedex, I live in an apartment complex where the mail man does not bother to ring the buzzer if he has a package he just brings it to the office which is in a separate building, i wonder if the fedex guy did the same, only the postal workers leave a note and ups does the same if no one is home, there was no note out there! its in my girlfriends name so i didnt find out till she told me at the end of the day after the office was closed so my speaker could have been here all day, and i was sitting here all day dreaming of it, i sure hope its downstairs or else fedex.com is wrong in saying its been delivered, all i know is i dont like fedex, either way it is they have made a mistake i just hope my speaker is ok, when i get it i'll be taking pics also got a new tv stand so things are looking nice, this will be my first gallery post! long over do, sorry for the rant just a little pissed at fedex

M60's, VP100, velodyne vx10, and qs8's, powered by pioneer vsx-03TXH, stereo system with m22's