Quote:
Accuracy...forget it?????? What?!?!
You are honestly expecting people to believe Klipsch are not accurate unless in an outdoor setting? That is an utterly ridiculous statement, especially from an "expert".

Nah, read what someone posts before you blast someone like Alan. He didn't say Klipsch's aren't accurate unless they're in an outdoor setting. He said, in his opinion, that Klipsch's aren't accurate, PERIOD. That's indoors, outdoors or wherever they are! \:D So, don't shoot from the hip when rushing to defend your speakers... because, you see, it makes YOUR statement ridiculous.

Quote:
I was considering an Axiom speaker purchase until I started reading this forum, it seems to me that, although I realize these forums are answered by Axiom owners and "experts" that are on the payroll, people really seem to indicate Axiom is the best speaker ever made,and all others are "crap" I really do not think ANY speaker company can honestly state they are the "best".

Oh really?? You don't think ANY speaker company states they're the best? Here's one off the top of my head.
Check it out.
Many speaker companies make bold claims. It's up to you to figure it out.

Now, I haven't decided whether you're a troll or not (Sorry Tom, I couldn't help feeding this one. \:\/ ), because the rest of what you say I agree with. Perhaps you're too biased to accurately perceive what you read on this forum. It's an Axiom forum after all, and the folks here like their speakers. I've never read any posts from users here even suggesting that Axioms are the best speaker made. Ever.

Best they've ever heard? Yes. Best value in speakers? Sure, people have stated that... but there's no bad mouthing of other competent speaker companies that I've read.. just honest assessments of pros and cons, and great people.

You're welcome here and are of course entitled to your opinion, but barging in from the start attempting to bash Axiom staff based on statements that were never made to bolster your position is just CRAP, IMO. It's a fair-minded, fun forum. I wouldn't visit daily if it wasn't!

Once in a while, certain people make me burst from my shell. \:D

Epic 80 / SVS PB13 Ultra
Denon 3805 / M2200 Outlaw Monos /
Sammy 55" LED