M22 Inwall Setup:

Ok...moved into a new house, upgrading the speakers...wife wants in-walls. Went with the M150 Center, (2) Inwall M22 for the fronts, and (2) M2's for the Rears and I already have the HSU 10" Sub w/ bash amp (which is awesome). I plan to have this configured in a 5.1 set up for my family room, (This is not the dream theater that will eventually go in the basement). In addition I have two zones of distributed audio comming off of my recievers B-zone and split via a Russ sound SS-4.2 speaker switch/selector combined with your basic impedance matching speaker craft in wall volume controls. For the two zones (kitchen and dinning room) I am installing the Energy v.2CM's for the in-celing. Until I fork up the $$ for an amp, all will be feeding off of my Onkyo 602 Reciever. (not that it matters now, but considering the Emotiva line-up)

Has anyone hear these M22 and M2 in walls before? Am I going to be dissapointed with the range of these compared to my entry level POLK M50 towers, and M30 bookshelves?

Most importantly: how the hell should I trial these before cutting them into my wall? (I think I'd rather patch up the existing speaker wire that is hanging from the wall than the 10X18 hole that my new M22's will carve out; in the event that I am not happy with them) Any suggestions?

Also, Listening position is only 15 feet away from the fronts and center.