A few months ago, I asked for some advice and received some very nice answers. Now I'm back with some final questions before I go ahead and order my speakers.

My home theater is roughly 10' x 15'. I will be using an SVS PB-13 Ultra subwoofer, which I already own. I will also be using Axiom Qs8 as my surrounds.

For my front speakers, however, I would like to use in-wall speakers due to space restrictions. I've heard great things about the M22 bookshelf speakers and how great they sound with a good subwoofer. I was wondering, however, how the M22 in-wall speakers compare. I am thinking of purchasing three and matching them for the L/C/R.

Somebody at Axiom told me that, in comparison with the W22, they are pretty much identical. However, someone at AVS Forum says I should be concerned about if they are identical sonically. He said the ports for the W22 are located on the bottom of the front baffles, so he's wondering where the ports are located for the M22 in-walls. Also, I would like to know if the M22 in-walls sound similar to the M22 bookshelves, or if there's a difference because of its enclosure.

I figured I'd ask here first, but if needed, I will ask Axiom directly. I know I can test them out for 30 days, but I'm certain I'll be happy with them after hearing how the M22 bookshelves sound. I just want to make sure I'm not making a huge sacrifice with the M22 in-walls.

Thank you all for your help.

-Armen