Alright...I am that guinea pig. I installed the In-wall M22's as my fronts, M2's as my Surround and added to 150 Center. Overall impression..."eh". They are slightly hallow sounding with a true lacking in the mid range. My brother in law has the B&W's and there is a true difference in performance...don't believe that these are going to perform like some of the 1000.00 speakers (the guy that wrote that was wayyyy off). However, with the crossover on my sub turned up it balances the sound out. However on there own, the sound is not even as close as my entry level Polks. They definitely will fill your room, my room is 20x15 and 18ft ceilings and loudness not a factor.

My wife really wanted my towers gone.

Install was OK, however two of the M2's had defective clamps. Axiom took immediate care and are shipping out replacements. I give them a A+ for handling the transaction correctly.

Overall, they are great if you need a "hidden" speaker, if you want the WOW factor, look for something else. If Axiom want's to improve upon these they need to move up to a larger speaker and cabinet. Atlantic Tech did just that, but they're significantly more $$$

Last edited by KAPLANMT; 09/15/09 12:10 AM.