Thanks for the feedback KAPLANMT. W/o professional reviews and things like frequency graphs the only way anyone interested in these speakers can make a semi-informed decision is with this sort of info.

Just one clarification the reviewer comparing them to $1,000 speakers was referring to the M22 bookshelf not the in wall speaker which presently have no reviews linked here on the Axioms site. The way it’s written is IMO somewhat misleading.

I’ve used a pair of M22 bookshelf speakers in a room about the same volume as yours (counting the adjacent kitchen) and despite loving them still think they sound thin w/o a subwoofer, beautiful but thin.

I refer back to my previous statement. “…I have a hard time imagining any in wall speaker will match the performance of a similar bookshelf speaker no matter who the manufacture.” Now if they designed a new in-wall speaker from the ground up I have no doubt Axiom would make it most impressive but then it too would likely cost more.

Cheers,
Dean

(dons NOMEX PPE)

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1