What is all this talk about 'calculators, room size, needs' and the like, I thought we lived in America (well, and Canada)? You know, home of things like the 'Whopper', and the 'Sears Tower' (CN Tower for the Canadians), and the 'Mustang GT', etc... In other words, I thought this was the land of 'more'!!!

If we all took our calculators out when we went to the restarant all we'd have is a salad and a water and the 'Whopper' would cease to exist. Building humongous towers like the 'Sears' and CN' would be sensless, and nobody would have to worry about any buildig being highter than say 15 stories. And we'd all be driving around in either a Ford 'Focus' or a Honda 'Accent' getting gobs and gobs of miles per gallon while making do with a scant 80 horse power.

So let's put those silly calculators away before someone hurts themselves shall we? We wouldn't want anyone to not get more than they needed would we? Not here in the America's.

Oh, and yes I love the way the XPA-3 drives my M80's to insane levels of volume btw...

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD