Pull down sounds important to your room design so I wouldn't be too concerned but I will add that I opted out of plans to go with a similar setup, I considered hiding the TV behind a pull down, as needed. In the demo rooms, the pull down screen were great. However, I demoed one in a co-worker's basement, similar to what mine would be like, and the vibrations of people walking overhead were sometimes ever so slightly noticeable in the screen. It was an older house and I suspect the newer style floor joists are a bitmore structurally stable but it made me nervous.

Again, not the correct solution for you, but should you decide to go with a permanent screen, I am VERY satisfied with my sub $200 dollar solution using a roll of Wilsonart Laminate - Designer White, code = D354-60. I cut it to size and framed it with black felt around wooded trim as described in another post above. I'm convinced the results in my light controlled room are every bit as as clear, colorful and bright as the thousand dollar plus screens that I demoed.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.