More:

"Of course, you can make a 2.35:1 image that is the same width as this (80” wide) from the same throw distance."

"The 2.05:1 can be a compromise type aspect ratio, but one thing to especially keep in mind is that nothing will ever actually fit the screen. You will always have some black bars top and bottom or always have unused screen material on the left and right. I prefer to make a commitment one way or the other (16:9 or 2.35:1) so that my main viewing is filling the screen. I can tolerate the bars or empty space better if I get to use the whole screen sometimes. That’s just my opinion though."

"Regarding size, usually a home theater screen is a little smaller perspective than a commercial movie theater screen. If you like the front 1/3 to ½ way back I doubt you can over-do it in your home theater. The sizes we are discussing here will not be too big at all. And you have the added benefit in your home theater of moving your seating to match the screen you choose. Once you have it, if it seems a little small to you for some reason, just move your seating forward to change the perspective. Vice-versa works as well."