Thanks again for everyones input. I've spent the better part of a few hours playing around and got great results. I do feel like an idiot as I should have known better, and should have done this months ago.

I started by setting the M60s and VP150 to small and setting my crossover to 60hz. As you can see in the pictures the main 3 speakers are in a bit of an alcove. I pulled my towers forward so that they were at the opening of the alcove,and toed them in a bit to help disperse the sound into the room instead of straight out.
Then I increased the output to the QS8s.

All of these things seemed to have helped open up the sound field immensely. The volume level is down to between -32/-26 now and the sound field does seem much much wider and full. All without the ear fatigue that I had experienced with the Klipsch.
I'm going to play around a little bit more, but as it stands, I feel like my speakers just got 10x better. As much as I liked the convenience of the Yamaha speaker set up, it seemed to really limit what the settings should have been set to.
Thanks again for everybodies help and input.

Sanyo Z5 HD Projector w/100" screen
Yamaha RXV-663,BD30,HD-A30
Toshiba 55SV670U
M60s
VP150
QS8s