Audyssey set my W22's to small, so I think I'll just leave them there. I watched Valkyrie Blu-Ray last night and in a word, it was fantastic. The scene at the beginning in Africa, and then the bombing scene when they are in the shelter with his family... Just amazing, hard bass. The shelter scene I was not expecting and I almost spilled my drink. I think what I did certainly helped, although a second sub is a definate possibility down the road, same with the trapping.

I am having a very small issue with my Panasonic BD-55 dropping the HDMI link once in a while, maybe once every couple movies, but then it picks it up again within seconds... Kind of weird. It was really bad on one input in the Denon, tried another and it's 90% better. I bought another cable as well and will try it out if it doesn't sort of fix itself. I have a 6' run from the BD-55 to the Denon and 20' to the projector... Perhaps this player just doesn't like longer runs.

Anyway, at this point I am 90% satisfied and can start to enjoy. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Last edited by Potatohead; 11/22/09 09:38 PM.