Originally Posted By: Potatohead
Jake,

So I understand this correctly... Let's say you had the 22's set to large, the Denon set to LFE + main, and the "bass setting" in the Denon (LPF) set to 100 hz. This would mean the M22's receive all info from the two front channels, while the sub is also receiving everything below the crossover point on the two front channels, and the sub is also receiving all LFE info below 100 hz?

Interesting, I may have to try that out. Right now I have the 22's set to small and the x-over at 90. Can you change Audyssey speaker settings from small to large and not wreck the Audyssey calibration? I thought the only thing you could really do was raise the crossovers, and change channel levels which it will account for.

Yes you are correct. The Audyssey enthusiasts state that when you run the auto setup the receiver (not Audyssey) decides whether to set your speakers to large or small. This would make that setting independent of what Audyssey is doing. Changing your speakers set from small to large +Lfe+Mains should not have any effect on your current Audyssey settings.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne