Micah, Noreen was fully aware of what the situation is, as mentioned before, she's great. The thing is I had some old Axiom equipment that I was using for two channel in other rooms and the kids area. By combining our two systems, it gave me the full purchase required to max out the trade-up credits.

The referral for my buddy was easy. I bought some M22's for my in-laws last year, I had the QS8's already and I had a first generation EPS350 so I was able to cobble all the pieces together and demo it for him. He was sold within 10 minutes and commented how he couldn't believe the cr*p he'd been using all these years. He's by no means an enthusiast about this stuff, but he does appreciate value when it comes to price/performance. I'm hoping he really starts to get into it. It's to much fun.

I think I got him a little excited, cause he called me up late yesterday and asked me to help him round out the rest of the system with a new TV, receiver and blu-ray player. Within his budget we ended up with a 50" LG Plasma, Pioneer Elite VSX-21TXH and a Pioneer BDP-121. Gonna be a pretty sweet set up when it's done.

Last edited by Sloped; 12/19/09 06:46 PM.

HG Cherry M60's,VP150,Qs8's,EP350