There here, there here. Or should I say hear.

I got the packages late yesterday, just as I was leaving. So they had to sit until late last night before I could look at them. To make it worse, when the Purolator guy dropped them off, both M60 boxes had huge breaks in the cardboard at the bottom like someone tried to kick the box to get it to more. The VP150 box had a huge gash, like a knife slice across the middle and the EP350 had a large break in the top of the box like something had been dropped on it, probably the QS8 boxes which were fine.
He was "kind" enough to mark on the delivery that the packages were damaged in case there was a problem and then he bolted.

Got home late last night and immediately opened everything up.

Drum roll...........they're all fine.

What a beautiful finish. Anyone who's contemplating the High Gloss Cherry, get it. Absolutely beautiful. Nice graining on it, not overkill and the shine is like a mirror. My wife really like them as well and commented that they were more like furniture than speakers. Her only question was how we were going to keep the 3 year olds hands off them for fingerprints. I have a solution of course, anyone looking to buy a slightly used 3 year old boy, fingers included? Darn I just violated a forum rule of posting things for sale, disregard the last question.

I've spent the majority of the day listening and setting things up and I'm impressed. My history with Axiom was original AX1.5's and an EP350 v1. My next purchase wasn't until I got a set of M22 for my in-laws and they sent me over the top. All that from a bookshelf I kept thinking to myself and I paid what? That led me to buy the QS8's last year for myself and again I was impressed.

The v3 of the EP350 has a significant improvement to it. I'm finding it just feels a bit more punchy yet more effortless and blended as well. I'm not an audiophile, so I don't know if I'm using the terms right but this is what comes to mind.

The M60's were my biggest concern, the whole 60 vs 80 debate and will there be enough bottom end for me. Well they certainly don't disappoint. I've been listening for the last 3 hours and I'm really happy with this decision. I played a couple of songs I really like and then broke out my favorite album. Listened to it from beginning to end with no sub, just the M60's and it was fabulous. I then picked out my 4 favourites from that and turned the sub on. Better, but the M60's stand alone just fine. Very clear and neutral mid's and exceptional highs for me.

I then played around with Dolby Pro Logic and the bliss continued. Movies will be this weekend.

Huge Fan. Thanks Axiom for a great product and forum members for your informative posts.

HG Cherry M60's,VP150,Qs8's,EP350