Originally Posted By: Adrian
Hi Troy. Since it sounds as if you are budget conscious, and looking for "bang for the buck", I would go through the Factory Outlet to get the discount. I bought mine through the FO as have many others and any cosmetic blemishes are virtually indistinguishable. All of those sub choices look like excellent choices, however, if it were me, I think I'd use two subs vs a single large sub to even out the bass(prices being equal). Don't forget, if you use Axiom subs you'll get the HT discount(5+ items) along FO discount(I'll leave the math to you).

You mentioned you're in Canada, so I'll add a couple of other considerations. If you are in Ontario, or within driving distance of Axiom, you may be able to pick your speakers up and save a few more dollars but you'd need to check with them on that. Secondly, you may also want to add to your sub list the Paradigm DSP 3200 and 3400...both of these subs definitely qualify in the "bang for $$" category(I own a 3400). I would guess that two of these subs(DSP3400) would run you in the neighbourhood of $1400-1500 combined.

Any of these combos are going to sound awesome, good luck.

For the record, the last time I checked if you picked up your speakers directly from the factory in Dwight, Ontario you would save 8%.