Rick, my TV ended up going in for repairs (adjusting the V scan) which was a long ordeal. I ended up calling Samsung while it was being repaired, and I was told that I was going to get a refund or replacement. After calling them at least a dozen times to try to get to the bottom of it, they then told me that my set was fixed and ready for delivery. So, they returned my TV even though the service tech didn't come across on the phone like he was 100% sure that the problem was fixed.

When I got the TV back, I checked it out with them here, and told them that it is better but I can still see some snow. He then told me to try it for a while and see what I think, as they had done everything Samsung told them to do. Long story short, I noticed a week or so before the holidays that it was back to where it was when I originally complained, and now it's in the shop as we speak.

Samsung's customer support is absolutely horrendous and the worst I've ever dealt with. Not only that, but they don't know what the heck they're talking about!

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.